June 9 - August 25, anywhere!
Great Strides 25Register for free!
Help us celebrate our 25 years of supporting Edinburgh's Royal Hospital for Sick Children by taking part in our new virtual fundraising event
For our 'virtual' event you can set you own goal to achieve in your home, at your club or as a family by running, swimming, walking or cycling for 25 minutes, 25 hours or even for 25 days – you set the challenge! Complete your activity before 25 August and see how much can you raise for Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity.
What do you need to do?
- Think of a challenge that you would like to achieve around the theme of ‘25’. You could set yourself the goal of walking for 25 miles, running 25 minutes for 25 days in a row, 25 minutes of bouncing on a trampoline or your football team could play for 25 hours!
- Register yourself or your team on the Great Strides website, describe your challenge within the 'My Story' section and personalise your fundraising page with photos.
- Get fundraising! Share your page with friends, family and colleagues.
- Update your page to let your supporters know how you're progressing or post photos of your challenge. If you have fitness tracking apps Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness you can use these to record your activity and link it to your page.
- Complete your challenge by 25 August and celebrate your fundraising achievement knowing you'll have help to transform the experiences of children and young people in hospital.
This event is kindly sponsored by
Your workplace, throughout June
How much can you raise with £25 as your investment? Find out!Find out more
Tough Mudder Scotland
Drumlanrig Castle, 17 and 18 June 2017
Join Team SKFF for the toughest event on the planet!Find out more
Hobbs Shopping Evening
47 George St, Edinburgh, 20 June
Fashion, fizz and fundraisingFind out more
Prudential RideLondon 100
30 July 2017, London
Cycle an Olympics route 100 miles from London to Surrey and back!Find out more
Big Fun Run (Edinburgh)
Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, 30 July 2017
A family-friendly 5K with the scenic backdrop of Arthur's SeatFind out more
Great North Run
Newcastle upon Tyne, 10 September 2017
The world's biggest half marathonFind out more
Pedal for Scotland
Glasgow to Edinburgh, 10 September 2017
Scotland's biggest cycling eventFind out more
Edinburgh, 17 September 2017
Big steps for little peopleFind out more
Scottish Half Marathon and 10K
Edinburgh, 24 September 2017
Flat and fast, perfect for setting a new PB!Find out more
The Girly Get Together
Prestonfield House Hotel, Edinburgh, 29 September 2017
The ultimate girls' night outFind out more
Glenrothes, 7 and 8 October 2017
Your chance to free-fall from 10,000 feetFind out more
Edinburgh Men's 10K
Edinburgh, 5 November 2017
Gear up for International Men's DayFind out more
Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Edinburgh, 26 and 27 May 2018
Represent us at Scotland's biggest running eventFind out more