We change lives
What we fund.
We fund a wide variety of equipment, services, distractions and fun at the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Edinburgh.
Other healthcare settings outwith the RHSC which
Edinburgh Children's Hospital Charity funds include:
- The Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Outpatient Clinics, St. John’s Hospital, Livingston
- The Royal Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy
- Forteviot and Community out-patient clinics
Some examples of what we fund are:
- the purchase of extra medical equipment over and above that provided by NHS Lothian
- the provision of extra child and family-friendly facilities
- the provision of a wide variety of extra comforts which make time in hospital better for children
- the provision of extra support for sick children who are cared for in the community
- funding for extra training and research
"ECHC recently funded a 3D printer which has made it easier for me to achieve better outcomes for children."
Ken Stewart, Plastic Surgeon